MC3 is actively seeking a Project Manager to join our Training team for a contract opportunity. This position leads the internal team in execution of client projects such as eLearning or PDF training modules, live and virtual workshop materials, audio and video training programs and custom iPad applications. This is a contract position and will start immediately with the potential to run for six months.
MC3 solutions are specifically tuned to address the strategic business objectives of global pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device companies. MC3 takes pride in working with companies of all sizes, including top 10 global, mid-size and emerging specialty companies. For over 20 years, MC3 has created custom training and development programs as well as enduring sales and product launch meeting experiences. Our tailored solutions, which are developed using contemporary learning strategies and enabled by the latest technologies, enhance learner engagement and retention.
The Opportunity: Project Manager, Contract
The Project Manager supports the team by managing and executing day-to-day operational and administrative aspect of projects, creating timelines and project plans, as well as developing and tracking project budgets. A key component to this position is the management of submissions of project deliverables for client’s medical, legal and regulatory copy reviews via client submission platforms adhering to submission standards.
- Prepares contact reports to summarize discussions and action items in meetings – internal & client meetings
- Assists Training Team with proposals and SOWs which may include the following: preparation of budgets and timelines, writing descriptions of proposed deliverables, management of the design team and proof-reading
- Interacts directly with clients on a regular basis (live and virtual); manages client expectations
- Conducts quality assurance (QA) review and testing of deliverables throughout project development phases to ensure accuracy prior to delivery to Client
- Provides on-site project support at live meetings as needed. Overnight travel associated with projects could necessitate a one to five nights stay onsite depending on the type of meeting or training event.
- Performs reporting as needed; compiles data, conducts analysis & generates reports
- At least 5 years of project management experience in a healthcare communications agency
- Experience with Microsoft Project
- Experience managing digital interactive training and/or marketing programs
- Exceptional teamwork, interpersonal, communication and organizational skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment by managing multiple projects concurrently, meet deadlines, and adjust priorities appropriately
- High level of motivation; ability to deal with pressure and different personalities
- Ability to effectively provide direction to a project team
- Ability to resolve and/or escalate issues in a timely fashion
- Ability to adapt and change within a very dynamic environment
- Proactively identify opportunities to adjust processes for efficiencies and recommend improvements
- Ability to work independently to successfully deliver projects/tasks
If you're looking for a way to get involved with a strong, creative company, this contract role may be a way to make that happen! Any questions, reach out to HR@MC3.com.