Leading live event production and training agency seeks experienced Digital Project Coordinator for a long-term mutually beneficial relationship. This is a customer facing, highly detailed position working closely with the project manager and development team to deliver technology solutions via our proprietary Tabletop® platform.
Opportunity is Knocking - Are You In?
If you are interested in an opportunity to join a team and contribute your ideas, personality, and efforts to the design, development, and execution of live event, training, and technology solutions, we may be the right company for you. Our people are our greatest resource! We hire creative and energetic people that thrive in a fast-paced environment where innovation is rewarded. If you're looking for a challenge and an opportunity to make an immediate impact on an established company experiencing significant growth, MC3 may be the place for you!
The Opportunity: Digital Project Coordinator, Tabletop® Solutions
Typical duties for the Digital Project Coordinator will include conducting quality assurance and testing throughout client projects, input of project based content via proprietary site, review of project deliverables, data collection and report creation. This is a client facing role working with clients via phone and at onsite meetings.
· Assist Project Managers manage day-to-day operational and administrative aspects of projects
· Assist in the organization of project-based content
· Input of project-based content via Tabletop Administrative Site
· Participate in internal project meetings
· Conduct quality assurance review and testing throughout the project development phases
· Review project deliverables prior to delivery to the client
· Performs reporting as needed; compiles data, conducts analysis, and generates reports
· Liaison with clients over the phone, video conferences and at onsite meetings, as needed
· Prepares contact reports to summarize discussions and action items in meetings – internal & client meetings
· Understands tasks that comprise a project plan
· Liaison with contract developers to help manage project deliverables
· Complete additional projects/tasks assigned by Project Managers
Schedule, coordinate assets, and run sales demos via Zoom, WebEx, Teams, etc
· Ability to work full-time in our West Chester, PA office
· Ability to travel to client meetings (1-7 days at a time)
· Exceptional teamwork, interpersonal, communication and organizational skills
· Strong attention to detail when completing tasks
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment by coordinating multiple projects concurrently, meet deadlines, and adjust priorities appropriately
· High level of motivation, ability to deal with pressure and different personalities
· Ability to adapt and change in a very dynamic environment
· Ability to take direction from the team and work independently to successfully deliver projects/tasks
· Comfortable in navigating and troubleshooting technology (iPad, iPhone, Android, PC)
· Preferably 1+ years’ experience coordinating projects
· Proficiency in MS PPT, Excel, and Word
Experience with JIRA project tracking software is a plus
Experience with Web Conferencing platforms (WebEx, Zoom, Teams, etc)
MC3 provides excellent benefits; competitive salaries, strong medical plans, 401(k) with company match as well as other ancillary benefits. We are a culture of fun loving, successful people that work as a team to create a positive work environment. If you are looking for an opportunity to make an immediate impact on a company poised for ongoing growth, MC3 may be the place for you. Any questions, please email HR@mc3.com.